11.23.2009

Poison Divey is happy...

I, Poison Divey, rode the fence for a while. Trying to decide to stay with my old team or go with the new one. It completely stressed me out for a few weeks, I am not good with change. But I am just so happy being a Rebel. I take a lot from each practice & feel myself getting better. The group of girls are super tight, supportive and truly respect each other. I'm sore all the time, in a good way. Our coach "Flint" is awesome. I did have a dream that I frustrated him so much he quit... but that was only a dream.

I am going to keep updating with posts about how practices are going. But, for the gas station man and the check out lady at the grocery store that I consulted when making this big decision... I made the right one.

Poison Divey
34A

No comments:

Post a Comment