4.20.2010

On Your Marks

Wed 4/14: Beat up and walking with a charlie-horsed leg but feeling good. We worked on hitting and blocking, moving and stopping, and thinking and strategizing. I took away a lot from Sunday’s scrimmage, now it's time to put it out on the floor. Take this game and make it mine!

Friday 4/16: Hitting, staying low and paying attention, three things I feel I might be catching onto this week. Practice makes perfect, practice makes perfect! Tonight I also noticed my legs didn't get exhausted from skating. Getting the hang of this! I must say this week is going much better than last. I'm ready to get out and try these moves out. Next weekend we go to Ogden Utah to play the Junction City Train Wrecks. Very exciting!

Saturday 4/17: PANCAKES, BACON, DERBY GIRLS! Pancake breakfast fundraiser at The Trailhead this morning. We rolled around serving, to raise money for our trip to Utah next weekend, couldn't' keep up with demand. Our fans like their pancakes. (I didn't dump a single plate on anyone! YAY, Rowdy!) It was also great practice just being on my skates, rolling around people, tables and chairs. Very successful fundraiser, very successful week!




No comments:

Post a Comment